Our laboratory can tailor make specific vitamin, mineral, antioxidant and/or amino acid combinations to suit your individual needs.
Biomedical treatments taught by Dr Walsh at the Outreach Programs based on Prof. Pfeiffer’s ground breaking work may be used to treat a variety of symptoms ranging from learning disabilities, ADD, autism, depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue, to name but a few.
Typical biochemical imbalances tested for by Biomedical practitioners include Overmethylation, Undermethylation, Pyroluria and zinc/copper ratios. These can all be corrected by using vitamin therapies as a part of an overall biomedical treatment.
Several standard treatments are available for such protocols and include:
(1) PRIMERS – are used in the phase 1 Pfeiffer Protocol for the biochemical treatment of patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). It is a general supplement designed to re-balance the zinc:copper ratio in the body and to assist in the promotion of metallothionein (MT) proteins.
Primers available from us include MT Primer caps, Primer Pyrrole caps, Primer Undermethylating caps, Primer Pyrrole Undermethylating caps, Primer Overmethylating and Primer Pyrrole Overmethylating caps.
(2) Pyrrole (KPU) Caps – A range of KPU capsules are available for the treatment of pyroluria with varying doses of Zinc, Pyridoxine, Pyridoxyl-5-phosphate and manganese. Biotin, Vitamin C and other nutrients may also be included if indicated.
(3) Undermethylating/Overmethylating Capsule Combinations – combinations such as Primer Pyrrole, Primer Undermethylating, Primer Pyrole Undermethylating, Primer Overmethylating Capsules and Primer Pyrole Overmethylating Capsules are also available.
Acid resistant SAMe capsules are also available for undermethylators.
Click here for a list of doctors who have undertaken training at Outreach Programs led by Dr Walsh in vitamin therapies.
In addition to standard formulas we can also tailor make a customised formula determined by your Biomedical practitioner. To download a Biomedical Treatment Prescription form click below:
All Biomedical treatments produced in our laboratory are made from Pharmaceutical grade ingredients (BP or USP grade) in accordance with our strict quality control procedures. All products are gluten, dairy, yeast and soy free. All Biomedical treatments are produced in our purpose built Nutrient Laboratory which is built to GMP standards and ensures no cross contamination will occur with other products produced by our laboratory.
Alternatively an organics acid urine test and an amino acid profile may be performed to determine any nutritional deficiencies or imbalances. From these results a balanced nutritional supplement is individually formulated to rectify any deficiencies or imbalances. The Organic Acid Test provides a view into the body’s cellular metabolic processes and the efficiency of metabolic function. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
We stock a wide range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids utilizing the most bioavailable forms. These include:
(1) Vitamins – Vit A (as retinyl palmitate or Beta carotene),Vit B1, B2 (riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphate), B3 (as niacin and niacinamide), B5, B6 (as pyridoxine or pyridoxyl-5-phosphate), B12 (methylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin or cyanocobalamin), Vit C (as ascorbic acid or Magnesium ascorbate), Vit D3, Vit E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol succinate or mixed tocopherols), Vit H (biotin), Vit K2 &K3, folic acid, folinic acid, methylfolate (MTHF), choline and inositol.
(2) Minerals – Calcium (as citrate and carbonate), Magnesium (as glycinate or citrate), Zinc picolinate, Manganese gluconate, Iron fumerate and picolinate, Iodine (as iodine or potassium iodide), Selenium (as selenium picolonate), chromium picolinate, potassium (as citrate, gluconate or acetate) and vandium (as Vanadyl sulfate).
(3) Antioxidants – Lipoic Acid, glutathione, selenium.
(4) Amino Acids – methionine, histidine, serine, arginine, tyrosine, aspartic acid, Valine, leucine, lysine, GABA, 5-hydroxytryptophan and ornithine.
(5) Herbs – Schisandra.
(6) Nutraceuticals – ATP, SAMe, DIM, Chrysin, Indol-3-carbinol (I3C), malic acid, citric acid, alpha-Ketoglutarate, N-acetyl-cysteine, betaine (trimethylglycine)
A combination of any of these nutrients at the appropriate doses can be tailor made to suit your individual requirements or alternatively many of these can be readily obtained at therapeutic doses – refer to our online shop for details.
Our laboratory also individually compounds a range of vitamin and mineral injections which are available on prescription and include:
ATP (adenosine triphosphate) – injection and lozenges
Vitamin B complex Injection
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Injection
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate) Injection
Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol) Injection
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Injection
Vitamin B6 Active (Pyridoxyl-5-phosphate) Injection
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) Injection
Vitamin B12 Active (Methylcobalamin) – Injection and nasal spray
Vitamin C 30g Injection
Vitamin C 15g Injection
Vitamin D 600,000iu Injection
Folic Acid Injection
Folinic Acid Injection
Lipoic Acid Injection
Magnesium Sulfate Injection
N-Acetyl Carnitine Injection
Phosphatidyl choline Injection
Selenium 100mcg/ml Injection
Trace Minerals (contains, zinc, copper, manganese, chromium, selenium) Injection
Zinc picolinate Injection
Zinc Sulfate Injection